This is the new Eco Clean “in tank” Rainwater System which goes entirely inside the water tank for small to moderate size homes
Price: $1150. *
* Does not include tax, labor charges and delivery, please contact for more information.
- Whole Roof Rainwater Filter for small to medium roofs accepts one 4″ input from the gutter.
- Calmed Inlet (Distributes incoming water gently at bottom of tank).
- Large capacity Floating Intake (1.5″ potable flex pipe from pump to bottom exit of the water tank, screened intake, float, check valve and unions).
- Skimmer type Dual Siphon Overflow.
- Pipes and fittings for inside the tank are included with our Installation Kit including all pipe and fittings etc. for inside the tank to the “Stub Outs” just outside the tank.
Outside of the tank the distances and layout are different for each house site so each site must be specifically designed and implemented accordingly. For this reason the Installation kit does not include these items:
- The pipes and fittings from the Control Box on the outside of the tank to the domestic house supply.
- The pipes and fittings from the house gutters down to the ground and underground to the tank to the stub outs at the tank.
- We can supply and install all these items on an individual basis.
- Labor costs for Installation.
An experienced man usually can all the above items installed to the “Stub Outs” just outside the tank including the cement work and bottom flanges to the liner within 12-16 hours. The installation work between the tank and the house for incoming roof water, water supply to house and overflow are usually done on a “time and materials” basis as the job is different in each location. Planning and design consultation is available by email, phone and appointment.
Eco Clean Installation Kit
This kit includes all pipe and fittings etc. utilized inside the tank to “Stub Outs” just outside the tank. The EcoClean Installation kit is for under $300. This kit can be shipped to any location.
- The kit includes
- All 4″ PVC pipes, rubber connectors, flanges and fittings.
- 2 bags of quickcrete.
- The kit does not include
- The pipes and fittings for the outside of the tank to the domestic house supply.
- The pipes and fittings from the house gutters down to the ground and underground to the tank to the “stub outs” at the tank.
- Dome Shaped Cover Support Framework (We require using the Dome Shaped Cover Support Framework for the EcoClean system. The dome framework raises the cover so it sheds debris and allows additional height for the EcoClean whole roof filter and the siphon-skimmer overflow above the full height water level and below the mesh cover.). The size and price of the dome frame work systems vary re based on tank diameter.